• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orders Requested - STA-21

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
If anyone was interested the letter I got was about costs to attend Auburn. Really odd especially since I am going to the University of Illinois Chicago.

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
If anyone was interested the letter I got was about costs to attend Auburn. Really odd especially since I am going to the University of Illinois Chicago.

I recieved a similar letter, info packet actually, as well as one for the University of Idaho.

Flamedog

Freshly stashed Ensign
I got mail from the ODU NROTC Alumni Association and an info. packet from Auburn U last week. Before I looked at the return address on them I thought for sure that one of them had to be from STA-21. I was wrong :( The waiting continues! :)

Merry Christmas Everybody!

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
I got mail from the ODU NROTC Alumni Association and an info. packet from Auburn U last week. Before I looked at the return address on them I thought for sure that one of them had to be from STA-21. I was wrong :( The waiting continues! :)

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Was that info sent to your command address or your personal mailing address? I'm on leave right now but I'm wondering if I'm going to have some mail waiting for me at my house or my ship when I get back on Wednesday....

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
So is there anything you can unwrap tomorrow that will outdo getting selected for STA-21 this year?

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
So is there anything you can unwrap tomorrow that will outdo getting selected for STA-21 this year?

Time spent with my family over the holidays is the best gift I can ever get and I feel very fortunate that I do get that privilege every year when there are so many that have to spend it deployed.

I don't denounce the fact that getting selected has been the greatest achievement of my Naval career thus far!!

Flamedog

Freshly stashed Ensign
Was that info sent to your command address or your personal mailing address? I'm on leave right now but I'm wondering if I'm going to have some mail waiting for me at my house or my ship when I get back on Wednesday....

It was all sent to my command address. I haven't received anything at my home address.

ELT(SS)

I am still waiting, but my degree plan just got accepted today, so it should not be much longer. I start checking out of here on the 7th, so hopefully I will have them by then.

ELT(SS)

Is anybody else having a hard time signing in to the status page? I keep getting a ridiculous looking error message.