• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orders Requested - STA-21

k_smittay

It could be that the college you are wanting to attend hasn't yet submitted the start dates for their summer and fall '08 semesters. Ed Straten told me in an email that that info was delaying the orders requests last week because they were still waiting on a lot of schools to submit that info to them. I'm going to a school that numerous STA-21 selectees from previous years have attended, so the start dates were already well known...

Start dates are different every year.

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
It is an honor and a privilege to be amongst you all. Whenever the orders get here, I look forward to seeing each and every one of you at NSI. Have the happiest of holidays and we'll all see you soon!

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
Is anyone else having trouble checking physical/placement info? I checked yesterday and had no trouble, I keep getting an error message today. I was thinking maybe trouble with the website? Can anyone confirm?

erelislt

Is anyone else having trouble checking physical/placement info? I checked yesterday and had no trouble, I keep getting an error message today. I was thinking maybe trouble with the website? Can anyone confirm?

I am having same problems as well. Yesterday worked fine. Hopefully it will work tomorrow.

LoneSailor

Yeah I'm also getting errors on the login. They might be doing some huge maintenance on the site in preparation of the new application start date and maybe updating information for selectees.

68 Chevelle

An error has occurred. We apologize for this inconvenience.

The error has been logged and the server administrator has been notified.

Thats what I'm getting when I try and log in...

68 Chevelle

I like the new layout as well! It also seems to be back up and running again for checking physical and placement info. LoL however, I'm still waiting on NOMI, checking 2-3 times a day for updates doesn't seem to make it go any faster either. :)

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
I agree it paints a more clear picture about your picture. In fact because they now show what schools they assign you to, I caught them trying to send me to a schoo I hadn't even applied to. Luckily I caught it and Ed has already fixed it.

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
Good news (for me anyway):
Order Type Requested Date Time Group
NSI AND NROTC ORDERS 12/20/2007

So, now it's just for the next step in the process: receipt of orders, reenlistment, and completion of all associated transfer paperwork.

I'm sure everyone else's requests are on the way if your orders haven't been requested yet - all we have to do is hang in there now!