• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

One Sentence Advice

srqwho

pilot
Don't think about the process too much to figure it out - just go with it

Best advice yet. Some of the guys who finished top of my class didn't take a peek at info on any forum or website before OCS. Honestly, you don't need to know anything before going in other than what to bring.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
But if you do lie (about purchasing pop-tarts from the illegal GEDUNK machine at 0 dark 30, for example), STICK WITH IT AND MAINTAIN YOUR INNOCENCE :icon_wink.

I did that, but it was when we were down in O-Country "cleaning". It was very risky, and I was very scared. But boy was it worth it.....

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
3rd deck BOOD where the BOOST/STA-21 laundry was..the vending machine there was an excellent spot.

Wow that does seem like a pretty safe place to sneak some sweets. I never thought of that location. Plus, I like living on the edge...

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
3rd deck BOOD where the BOOST/STA-21 laundry was..the vending machine there was an excellent spot.

That's fair...we would go to 2nd deck while you guys were getting f*d with and fill our coolers out of your ice machine.