• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

One Sentence Advice

SWCS242

SWO in-training
Don't get caught doing the no pants dance with the females (or male if you're a girl). In fact, just don't do it.

This is way easier to get away with when you move to King Hall as a CandiO...there were a lot of hot ODS and LDO guys there!!!

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
My class prez and vice prez were going at it from like week 3 on, and didn't even really hide it. It was disgusting.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
This is way easier to get away with when you move to King Hall as a CandiO...there were a lot of hot ODS and LDO guys there!!!
I do believe that this digresses from the intended meaning of this topic.

As a former resident of King Hall, the secret is to go to the 2nd deck.

phrogpilot73

I'm gonna preface this with the fact that I've never been to Navy OCS (or Marine OCS for that matter). However, I've experienced my own suckfest back in the day... So with that I say:

Put it into perspective, the pain now is worth the ride later.

srqwho

pilot
1. As a Candio, if anybody wearing a red rope on their sleeve asks the class if anybody here is "good at excel" DON'T volunteer no matter how hot you are at spreadsheets. A fellow pilot select raised his hand and got stuck inventorying and cataloging ALL of the new OCRs...

2. NEVER go see the flight surgeon for anything other than what is absolutely necessary. Sick call is okay, but be never jump the chain and ask to see the other.

3. I was never in H, but don't treat the H'ers like trash... a lot of them are having to endure some serious injuries to get back to 100% (and a green light from the doc to class-up) with no guarantee of that happening.

4. Don't lie, EVER!