• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Old S-2 & S-3 drivers still around??

Meffer

Old Screwbird
pilot
Door #2.....thought you'd know that for sure.......Have you ever seen "Blue Thunder"??
I have a lot of fun with it at Tailhook 'cause everyone is programed to begin with "Joint Aviation......Forces.....blah, blah" and they persevere down that dead end path. Only the explanation changes their serious, quizzical expression to one of humor.....it's just fun.....you know how that goes....LOL

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I have a lot of fun with it at Tailhook 'cause everyone is programed to begin with "Joint Aviation......Forces.....blah, blah" and they persevere down that dead end path. Only the explanation changes their serious, quizzical expression to one of humor.....it's just fun.....you know how that goes....LOL
PFM!

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Door #2.....thought you'd know that for sure.......Have you ever seen "Blue Thunder"??
Royer...#2...no, I haven’t seen “Blue Thunder”...this is some good shit...I’m learning all sorts of cool stuff. :cool:

Pags

N/A
pilot
You too Chuckles !! Blue Thunder tonight !! Gotta bring you kids up to speed....Jeeez
It's an 80s helicopter movie with Roy Scheider in it. But no sharks.

Kind of a proto-airwolf plot. Troubled good guy steals super Helo to thwart corrupt bad guys and do the right thing.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Great line from Blue Thunder....

Murphy: “That’s Cochran, F.E., US Army.”

Lymangood: “What’s the F.E. stand for?”

Murphy: “Fuck Everybody.”

008E40CB-B853-4D28-BAE3-77BBC5CA01EA.jpeg