• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Old S-2 & S-3 drivers still around??

brownshoe

Contributor
OMG what Have I gotten myself into here? Thought it was a pretty sedate, ho-hum kind'a blog......it's a F'n cult!

You have no idea. Want a little fun? Search for Skeeterman on this forum.;)

BTW... he wasn't in during your time, he flew F9's and A4's.

Last edited:

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Lookin' at the pics, does this mean there's a frickin' "Been There Belt Buckle" club too???
Affirm, sir...I was in the PI four times during various deployments/detachments...got my “PI Special” belt buckle [with my name on it] the first time I was there...our DET OIC said we had to get a “PI Special” belt buckle...glad I followed orders. :D

@ChuckMK23 and myself shoving our “PI Special” belt buckles in the faces of the local citizenry at Dunkin’ Donuts...

089E3A60-3073-498C-8BC1-6AF84DB7C161.jpeg

@ChuckMK23 giving his nylon belt webbing the flame treatment at IHOP during a previous Veterans Day...

409900FE-4CEB-4CF1-8E15-8623AD45B418.jpeg

03B5F794-3019-46F0-A921-36B74CD88149.jpeg

Meffer

Old Screwbird
pilot
Can't tell you how many times I've saved the dinner by whipping that thing out and openin' a bottle of wine...LOL

AIRMMCPORET

Plan “A” Retired
You guys must be eating the Dunkin diet doughnuts since you don’t have to hold up your bellies to show off those super cool belt buckles.?

Meffer

Old Screwbird
pilot
I know, thought of the same line after I typed it.....one of the funniest movies ever and sadly unable to be shown today I fear.