• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Officer Interviews

WhiskeyTango182

Hey all,

Re-engaged my recruiter about 2 weeks ago... I was told that officer interviews are not mandatory, however it couldn't hurt to have them... Unfortunately, I don't know any Navy officers O4 and up. I am located in Tampa FL, and I was wondering if there are any POC's here, or if anybody would be willing to interview me? This is my second go at OCS and I want to do everything in my power to increase my odds of success...I'm willing to make myself available outside of Tampa.

I know it is a rather desperate and vague attempt to drum up some resources but I figured it couldn't hurt. If this is the wrong place for this posting, I apologize...

KBayDog

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that you probably can't swing a dead cat in Tampa without hitting an O-4.

That being said, how about a first-ever AW Officer Interview?

WhiskeyTango182

Yeah I understand the presence here, I unfortunately don't know anybody in the Naval community. Trying to work that angle though, through the other guys I know...

What do you mean by AW officer interview?

MasterBates

I'll probably be in town Wed-Fri, but if you want an interview, I'll be at Mons Venus and other random high class establishments.

(until the XO bumps me to go himself)

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that you probably can't swing a dead cat in Tampa without hitting an O-4.

That being said, how about a first-ever AW Officer Interview?

Have the interview as it's own thread? Let all O-4 and above ask questions like a live chat?

MasterBates

I think my idea for an interview at Mons Venus is superior.

I can judge:
How he acts around women.
How he handles booze.
How cheap is he? (beyond a certain cheapness, a wardroom will eat him)
How bad he wants my recommendation. (based partially off of dances)