• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

RYBONE

I just called NRD LA and they said no results are out?????
Grey Mouser: 795974 said:
Just got Pro Rec Y for SNA. I was out of NRD Los Angeles and just found out today at 1300 PST. Congrats to everyone selected and good luck to those applying for the next board.

-Grey[/QUOT

Grey Mouser

Who was your recruiter? I had LT Deinla (out of Santa Monica). He said that there was a miscommunication in the department yesterday and today and that the results were posted yesterday.

I just called NRD LA and they said no results are out?????

ProRec Y SNFO! Got the call today. Waiting on FinSel letter. And my background check has begin I was told... Anyone know if that's a secret or top clearance level.

Thanks, congrats to those who made it, goodluck for those who are still waiting

KnightFlight

ProRec Y SNFO! Got the call today. Waiting on FinSel letter. And my background check has begin I was told... Anyone know if that's a secret or top clearance level.

Thanks, congrats to those who made it, goodluck for those who are still waiting
Pretty sure just Secret. Which doesn't involve a lie detector if that's what you are wondering about.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Just got the call. Unofficial OCS date of 23NOV14. I should have my FIN-SEL by the end of this week, or early next. Swear in tentatively scheduled for end of next week.

For people stumbling across this thread in the future, the only reason the paperwork is moving so fast for me is because of my age. The normal process takes months to be slotted and ship for a class.

Just got the call. Unofficial OCS date of 23NOV14. I should have my FIN-SEL by the end of this week, or early next. Swear in tentatively scheduled for end of next week.

For people stumbling across this thread in the future, the only reason the paperwork is moving so fast for me is because of my age. The normal process takes months to be slotted and ship for a class.

Mind if I ask your age? My kit was submitted age critical due to my birthday. Feb 24. I'm 26 now was told I need to be there before I turn 27. Thanks

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Mind if I ask your age? My kit was submitted age critical due to my birthday. Feb 24. I'm 26 now was told I need to be there before I turn 27. Thanks
No worries, I'm 26. All the dates are in my signature. If you are on your phone turn it sideways to display signatures.

You have to graduate OCS by your 27th birthday, assuming you don't have any waivers for prior service. If you turn 27 on 24FEB15, you won't make it. The 23NOV14 OCS class graduates on 27FEB15. That said if you are already calculating in your three month lead time in saying you have to start before 24FEB15, then you should be fine.

KnightFlight

Heck yeah! Happy for you, and jealous... :eek:

KnightFlight

Thanks. No I knew no poly. Just didn't know what it entailed. Figured references, employers, financials, criminal, etc etc. let's do this thing and get to OCS
Well I won't be getting to OCS quite yet, "No" select here. I just already hold a Secret Clearance so I know the process. You have already filled out the SF86, sit back and let them do the rest unless they ask for more information. They may call your references and previous employers, may ask for old tax W2's, might even want an in person interview. All of these happened to me. I had an in person interview for my driving incident, it was pretty much just going through the entire form again in person question for question. If you have a clean record I wouldn't expect an in person interview. If you didn't lie on the SF86 you have nothing to worry about.