• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

nnneyugn

PRO REC Y: 9/28/2015
Still hanging around after being selected in February for SNFO. SNAs who had already finished college were sent within two months of being selected. SNFOs who had already finished college were sent in the first couple of classes for FY 16 (end of July). SNAs who were waiting for final transcripts were sent shortly after turning them in (typically a month after submiting transcripts). SNFOs who were waiting for transcripts are starting to be sent off now (I class up 18 OCT). Age critical people classes up first, followed by the people who already had final transcripts, and then finally those who were waiting for transcripts.

If what you say is correct then I guess I can assume I will class up quick.

SamVer05

Pro Rec Y for SNA. My OR has been on leave until today but better late than never. Hope to see some of yall really soon!

dbluestyle

Thank you very much for all that information guys. I've been quite busy at work (end of the fiscal year). So it seems that age critical guys like myself get their FINSEL and class quite fast. I just hope to get class quick so I can commission before my first baby is born.

duvi

Is there anyone on here that knows if there is a way to determine if your package made it to the bored? and if you got selected or not besides asking your recruiter?

Is there anyone on here that knows if there is a way to determine if your package made it to the bored? and if you got selected or not besides asking your recruiter?

Not to my knowledge, and I highly doubt there is. If you were selected, your recruiter should've called. My recruiter said they aren't notified of those who weren't selected. Having recruiter issues?

duvi

Not to my knowledge, and I highly doubt there is. If you were selected, your recruiter should've called. My recruiter said they aren't notified of those who weren't selected. Having recruiter issues?

I'm not sure exactly. I texted my recruiter last week to quarry if I made the board and he said hell check to see if my package made it in time. However, since then I haven't heard anything.

cito

If you are near enough to your NORS I would go see them in person if texting/emailing isn't working.

duvi

If you are near enough to your NORS I would go see them in person if texting/emailing isn't working.

Thank you guys I appreciate the advice, but I just got a hold of my OR and he said I missed the board :( and that I probably wont hear anything till late December or early next year. I really wanted to know before my B-day next week but I guess not.

cito

Thank you guys I appreciate the advice, but I just got a hold of my OR and he said I missed the board :( and that I probably wont hear anything till late December or early next year. I really wanted to know before my B-day next week but I guess not.
Just keep chugging along. I missed a board by 1 day. Don't let the extended periods of idle time demotivate you at all. Above all else, months will go by.

flynavy830

I'm curious what percent of applicants have drug waivers, I rarely see people actually including that in their stats (understandable). By waiver I mean "Smoked three times in high school and I won't do it ever again", nothing hardcore.

exNavyOffRec

I'm curious what percent of applicants have drug waivers, I rarely see people actually including that in their stats (understandable). By waiver I mean "Smoked three times in high school and I won't do it ever again", nothing hardcore.

It probably varies depending on the NRD, but I didn't have that many, rarely anyone over 5, so if you are taking about MJ 3 times is no issue, if talking crack/meth that is a problem.

flynavy830

It probably varies depending on the NRD, but I didn't have that many, rarely anyone over 5, so if you are taking about MJ 3 times is no issue, if talking crack/meth that is a problem.

I see, I'm having some confusion on the actual waiver then. If it is 3 times, do you simply disclose it and write a brief statement, with no need for a waiver? Or do you still need a waiver, that could delay the process?

exNavyOffRec

I see, I'm having some confusion on the actual waiver then. If it is 3 times, do you simply disclose it and write a brief statement, with no need for a waiver? Or do you still need a waiver, that could delay the process?

you have to write a statement but I think under 5 times is no waiver, or maybe it is 5 times and below is no waiver.