• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

SamVer05

I just got my unofficial OCS date of Nov 8 so for all of those who got picked up SNA/NFO in Sept it could come a lot sooner than you think :cool:

exNavyOffRec

I just got my unofficial OCS date of Nov 8 so for all of those who got picked up SNA/NFO in Sept it could come a lot sooner than you think :cool:

aviation has generally been a fairly quick turnaround, they have classes more often than many other designators so they can do that, some will be sooner and some will be later, as it also depends on what people put as date available, those that put dates that are immediate get to fill in the soonest classes.

elmernite

PRO REC Y: SNA
Woah, that would be much sooner than I thought, I didn't think there was a chance anyone from the Sept review board would make into NOV 8th OCS, I thought the NOV 29th OCS was unlikely. I'll have to wait and see.
-Ken

Jenlm

Wow early dates for lots of people here! I had to request a no earlier than Feb date so I can get school wrapped up. Have fun at OCS all of you who are going early!

Staythurst

How are you all finding out about your "penciled in" or unofficial OCS date? I was Pro Rec Y NFO this past board and am age-supercritical. I am getting nervous that someone making these decisions is going to forget that fact and I'll get swept under the rug.

SamVer05

How are you all finding out about your "penciled in" or unofficial OCS date? I was Pro Rec Y NFO this past board and am age-supercritical. I am getting nervous that someone making these decisions is going to forget that fact and I'll get swept under the rug.
My recruiter just randomly e-mailed me this morning to tell me. I would maybe shoot yours an e-mail and just touch base

I walked in and asked. He was able to pull up my profile and see why the activity had been on it.