• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October-ish 2015 Pilot/NFO Rolling Board

Crqpilot

So my recruiter is on leave until August 24th.
If we submit the week he gets back will that be enough time to make the board if it is early September?

exNavyOffRec

So my recruiter is on leave until August 24th.
If we submit the week he gets back will that be enough time to make the board if it is early September?

In most cases they make the deadline 30 days before the board convenes, so it just depends when the board actually will be.

FireFor3ffect

Finally, I have everything in my package lined out and hopefully my OR can get it to NRC here soon. I hate to beat a dead horse but has anyone heard the cutoff date yet?

mb1685

I'm sure Rufio will let us know if he hears something concrete, as he has always done. I know it sucks, but there's probably not much for us to do at the moment other than sit tight.

FireFor3ffect

Haha yeah I knew about the 30 days between deadline and board. Just didn't want to ask about both dates because I knew someone would quote that same quote.