• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 2020 CEC Board

I just called my new recruiter but haven’t heard back yet. My old recruiter (who is awesome) called to congratulate me and said he thinks it’ll be feb or March. My AO said it may take months to get the final selection letter.

Last edited:
I just called my new recruiter but haven’t heard back yet. My old recruiter (who is awesome) called to congratulate me and said he thinks it’ll be feb or March. My AO said it may take months to get the final selection letter.

I'm hoping for a March class too. Not bitterly cold but also not chancing heat casualties either.

Looks like AW is 3 for 3 so far

I'm hoping for a March class too. Not bitterly cold but also not chancing heat casualties either.

Looks like AW is 3 for 3 so far

Yes sir, hope to see you there! I’ll be joining the Facebook group soon, my AO said info would be posted there and questions answered.

What do you mean? As in none of the scheduled upcoming boards are convening, or there are no OCS class up dates for the aforementioned communities until FY22? I'm curious where you heard that?

If you read through the recent board threads, the word going around is that recruiters are being told to stop accepting applications. The training pipelines for those communities are backed up due to covid so the upcoming boards (past January 2021) won't be selecting anyone. I'm not a recruiter so I don't know how official this is, just summarizing what I've read.

kukuinut

Just got selected! I'll be a collegiate and don't graduate until May 2022. Congrats to everyone who's been selected, hope to see ya'll around!
Do you know if your recruiter let ya know? I'm wondering if the official results came out or your recruiter gave your AO a call instead. Still waiting on mine, ha!

BasketballisLife

If you read through the recent board threads, the word going around is that recruiters are being told to stop accepting applications. The training pipelines for those communities are backed up due to covid so the upcoming boards (past January 2021) won't be selecting anyone. I'm not a recruiter so I don't know how official this is, just summarizing what I've read.

Copy, thanks for the info. I just saw other's confirm what you said, but thank you for clarifying. I was freaking out because I submitted my package for the 30 November 2020 Intel (1830) board. I'm applying as Active Duty Enlisted though and not through a recruiter. Again, thanks for the quick response and congrats on your selection.

Dwhite1017

Do you know if your recruiter let ya know? I'm wondering if the official results came out or your recruiter gave your AO a call instead. Still waiting on mine, ha!
I asked my recruiter if he could call my AO because I was getting impatient haha. He said the AO was going through everyone in alphabetical order so he just hadn't got to me yet. I got the call from my AO about 30 minutes after I talked to my recruiter.

It sounds like the official results came out today and the AO's are going through all their applicants.

Dwhite1017

My OR said that they might be holding boards but those selected wouldn't be sent to OCS for a while.

I asked my recruiter if he could call my AO because I was getting impatient haha. He said the AO was going through everyone in alphabetical order so he just hadn't got to me yet. I got the call from my AO about 30 minutes after I talked to my recruiter.

It sounds like the official results came out today and the AO's are going through all their applicants.

Is there a way for us to see the list? And yeah I'd like to know the name of this Facebook group so I can join lol