• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 2020 CEC Board

There is chatter on the SNA, SWO, and Intel boards are effectively closed until FY22. I wonder if CEC is being affected in a similar manner as well.

I wouldn't think so being that the CEC community is a lot smaller... I also was previously in July boards but was deferred to Oct because OCS classes were reduced and dates were being pushed back due to COVID. Is this what you mean?

I wouldn't think so being that the CEC community is a lot smaller... I also was previously in July boards but was deferred to Oct because OCS classes were reduced and dates were being pushed back due to COVID. Is this what you mean?

According to the other boards, the training pipelines are pretty backed up so they aren't accepting applications. OCS is the valve they can shut off for candidates while USNA and ROTC will keep going. That being said, CEC is much more niche so I wonder the CECOS pipeline ever gets impacted.

Oh true, I wonder... I haven't heard anything about that honestly. I guess CECOS isn't being impacted as much since I was just accepted and it will definitely be a while until I get there.

I don’t know how you guys got your results so early, my recruiter says it still is pending

Mine got the information directly from my AO I believe, so your OR will probably have to call as well and not just look online because I don't believe results are officially out (like he's saying)

My recruiter was awesome but he got promoted so I have a new recruiter now I haven’t met, who is helpful, but I would feel weird asking him to bug the AO.

BasketballisLife

There is chatter on the SNA, SWO, and Intel boards are effectively closed until FY22. I wonder if CEC is being affected in a similar manner as well.
What do you mean? As in none of the scheduled upcoming boards are convening, or there are no OCS class up dates for the aforementioned communities until FY22? I'm curious where you heard that?