• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 2007 OCS time line...

docholiday

hey folks, I just got he call from my OSO.. I was accepted to OCS 196. And for all you guys wondering when the board met, I am out of Louisville and the OSO said they met on July 6, he also said that they were going to start meeting every month now instead of every 3-4 months. Anyways I was shocked because I had planned for the August board and my recruiter went ahead and submitted my package with my contracting PFT (255). I was thinking WTF and planning on resubmitting but I was accepted. So congrats to all who have made it and Eli thanks for the good luck. Tell you boy congrats. And good luck to the rest of you.

Congrats, hope to see you there.

Trev82

pilot
all i seem to be hearing is good news, its good to hear everyone on here who is striving and working their tails getting accepted. Look foward to seeing everyone over there! Get some!!

Freezerburn7

Well not all good news, I had a really hard time coming back from runners knee and really sucked it up at my first PFT...202...OUCH! But I got back to 100% and now my goal is OCC 197. Right now I'm right around a 245 PFT and my goal for November 4th which will be the last possible day to run a PFT for the boards for 197 is a 280. Aim high right? what ever air force. (sarcastic tone as he thinks of the 2 mile "endurance run" his air force ROTC friends just finished.)