• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 09 Boards

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
My OR said the FS letters have been coming about 2 weeks after the Pro-Rec... YMMV

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
So yeah I emailed my recruiter yesterday just to verify if I was on the board for Nov. He replies with; Brent, actually you were reviewed by the october board and your were pro rec for SNA, NFO, and SWO. You would think he would have told me that when he found out!!! Anywho, MEPS is next. Everything else is done. Anyone know what the average time is for my final select letter and date? If it is soon I am definately dreading Rhode Island in the winter....better pack my snow shovel...

all i can say to that about the recruiter comment is WTF~!?!?!??! :icon_rage Why wouldn't they be calling you the second they found out!!! SERIOUSLY!:eek:

cpwhit1

Final Select SNFO 07 March 2010
My OR said the FS letters have been coming about 2 weeks after the Pro-Rec... YMMV

Do you mean about two weeks after MEPS? That was my understanding anyway. But then again my OR said it could be 2 weeks to 2 months after MEPS depending on how things go down.

Aviator2B

Pro-Rec SNA, NFO, SWO!
all i can say to that about the recruiter comment is WTF~!?!?!??! :icon_rage Why wouldn't they be calling you the second they found out!!! SERIOUSLY!:eek:

Yea no doubt. But everything happens for a reason and I got Pilot which I honestly never expected. Cant even begin to discuss how life changing that news was. Going to Mayport for the medical and then on from there.

BigL17

I'm glad to see a lot of people getting pro-reced. Congrats to all.

Regarding some of you still in limbo about your status the information is trickling down. A friend of mine in VA just found out today, so in time you will find something out even though the wait is unbearable.

I think its the generic answer every OR gives the applicant. IMHO I feel it's going to take at least a month to hear news of being FSed even though I sent my meps, prt, etc with my package already.As Blarged said it took him 4 months to get FSed even after being told the 2 weeks rhetoric.

And if I hear something sooner I will be pleasantly surprised.

seafox85

Waiting...
Congrats to everyone getting pro rec!!

I just found out that I have been pro rec'ed for pilot! My life just did a complete 180!

Big sigh a relief!

Now on to MEPS!!!

CalamityJean

I know which way the wind shines!
Guess it doesn't matter my 2nd and 3rd choice were a no go because my OR just called at 11:15 pm to tell me I am pro-rec'd IW!!! Unbelievable!!!!

MikeNY

Just got the good news on a pro rec for SWO. This was my second Board after a lengthy and at times stressful process which began March 09. So any non select or people looking around: be persistent, proactive, and keep the faith.
Best luck to everyone.
M

Simplepnoi84

Just got the good news on a pro rec for SWO. This was my second Board after a lengthy and at times stressful process which began March 09. So any non select or people looking around: be persistent, proactive, and keep the faith.
Best luck to everyone.
M

Congratulations!!!

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
Best luck to everyone.
M

Congrats yo!!! I'm still doing the tap dance on my desk waiting for my answer LOL:eek:

jdhvb

hey everyone, i heard a rumor today that after the OCTOBER 09 Board, that the Navy will not be accepting anymore SNA/NFO applicants for a LONG TIME, can any clear this up and re-assure me that isnt that case, haha

thanks guys!