• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 08 boards

Flyer09

Final Select NFO
Good news from my OR. I made the October SNA/SNFO boards! Yippee!

Some facts: My application was digitally submitted October 19. OR said he received a confirmation email stating my package had been received and I will be reviewed this month of October. He also said he was told there was still more room (ie. the quota (the amount is still unknown) had not yet been filled). Now only 5 or 6 weeks left til I know!

Congrats! However I think you ment September 19th.

atrickpay

BDCP SNA
Good news from my OR. I made the October SNA/SNFO boards! Yippee!

Some facts: My application was digitally submitted October 19. OR said he received a confirmation email stating my package had been received and I will be reviewed this month of October. He also said he was told there was still more room (ie. the quota (the amount is still unknown) had not yet been filled). Now only 5 or 6 weeks left til I know!

So you're sayin theres a chance!

It's gotta be more than 50 then, unless nobody in the country besides those on Airwarriors are applying this month. Good luck sonicboom, it shouldn't really be 5-6 weeks though should it? Seems like most people going for SNA find out in the 3rd or 4th week of the month.

And what is this digitally submitted you speak of?

So you're sayin theres a chance!

It's gotta be more than 50 then, unless nobody in the country besides those on Airwarriors are applying this month. Good luck sonicboom, it shouldn't really be 5-6 weeks though should it? Seems like most people going for SNA find out in the 3rd or 4th week of the month.

And what is this digitally submitted you speak of?

The entire package is emailed...that's why all the forms are digital.

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
Yeah I guess that wasn't an option for me then. I printed everything out and brought them in, so unless they fax over the 20+ pages mine's going to be sent analogally. ;)

Just my 2 cents... I also printed everything out, but everything was scanned and sent it electronically by my OR.

jorgelito

PRO-REC INTEL
Oh man, I thought we had to fill it out electronically. I searched all over for a program that allows PDF edits. Then I printed it all out and handed it in to my recruiter. I just figured it was part of the test, figuring out how to fill out the forms.

nugget61

pilot
Well the rumor mill has me excited, gonna be calling the OR in the morning to find out if I'm in October or November (paperwork didn't get submitted till ~oct 26)

BullGator

I thought the boards couldn't meet until the 15th, results are already out for people?
I think they meant a list of who made it into the Oct boards with the new quotas and all. I'm sort of pulling this out of the ass, but I think that the earliest that anyone would know about pro-rec is on the 17th. -Something between a guess and history of what I read.

GL