• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCT22 Board

skillz828

I haven't logged on here in years......but very recently I started poking around on here again (you never know who's watching lol). First, I'd like to say congrats to those that got selected. For those that didn't, it sucks, I know. Took me several tries. Have your moment, then get back to work doing what you need to do to make your package stronger for the next board. The only ones that don't get selected are the ones that don't apply, and the fact that you did already puts you in the top 1%.

I'm currently a 1520, prior enlisted, commissioned in 2013. I've helped a lot of Sailors put in Officer packages, especially for OCS, and have had tons of success helping Sailors reach their goal. Most recently, 2 AMDO selects from this October board. I'm seeing a lot of incorrect information being put out on here, especially for waivers. The AMDO community is small, and there's certain way things are done. If you need guidance, feel free to DM me...or if it's a simple enough question, I'll answer it on here.

abigail vytlas

OCS SNFO/AMDO
Can someone please post the names of the selectees? There shouldn’t be too many.
Twelve were selected, and 23 were a Pro Rec No.

I will not be posting the list, nor should anyone else as some people may not want their information publicized on a public forum. It would be different if it were published through a NAVADMIN.

exNavyOffRec

I will not be posting the list, nor should anyone else as some people may not want their information publicized on a public forum. It would be different if it were published through a NAVADMIN.
The AMDO community has a board www.amdo.org where they will do a congratulatory announcment of the names of those selected shortly after the results are released, they give enough time for applicants to be notified through official channels.

Nii Ayitey

Did MPTE website change? I used to have access to this website: https://mpte.navy.deps.mil/sites/nrc/n3/n31/N311/SitePages/Home.aspx but for the last few times I've tried access the website but to no avail. If it changed, can you please let me know what the new website is? Thank you.

devlopz

Hello everyone,
I am AZ1, I have been in the Navy for 6 years now. I submitted AMDO package also, I got OAR waiver. i dont know if i have a chance. Good luck everyone.
Can I ask what your score was and the process for a waiver? I got a 43 and won't be able to take it again until late October after the board convenes since I am deploying in 2-3 weeks...so if I can get a waiver for at least the Oct. board that would be great. I see in the PA it mentions including a letter for a waiver for being over 8 years TIS, is it the same for a waiver for OAR?

Jacksa71

Just a letter head memo (from, to, reference, subj, reason(short paragraph), and signed by you) to the OCM. He would reply you with a yes or no. Good luck. I know some that just submitted without it and got selected but times has changed. Good luck

devlopz

Just a letter head memo (from, to, reference, subj, reason(short paragraph), and signed by you) to the OCM. He would reply you with a yes or no. Good luck. I know some that just submitted without it and got selected but times has changed. Good luck
Thanks for your reply!

devlopz

Also, if you have a AMDO in your command I would speak with him/her too. AMDO community is very tight and constantly speaking with the OCM about their career path. It could help with the wavier approval.
I do, I will talk to him about it, thanks for the tip.