• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct or Nov 2017 Aviation Board

Chairman4Life

Contributor
I'm not buying into the " expect three weeks" until @RUFiO181 confirms, it seems that possibly some recruiters are confused by the imaginary November board also?

Carina

Do boards usually announce in the beginning of a week?
The results can come any day any time (not usually weekends because recruiters are off but active duty may see it on the server if it they come out on the weekend). Last board released results on a Tuesday after like 6pm.

Be patient and more than likely you'll know through air warriors when the results are out before yr recruiter. Just remember to give recruiter 1-2 days. I think my recruiter took 2 days after I found out on air warriors threat that results were out and I finally built up the courage to call in and ask what was up lol

RedmundBrennan

The results can come any day any time (not usually weekends because recruiters are off but active duty may see it on the server if it they come out on the weekend). Last board released results on a Tuesday after like 6pm.

Be patient and more than likely you'll know through air warriors when the results are out before yr recruiter. Just remember to give recruiter 1-2 days. I think my recruiter took 2 days after I found out on the air warriors threat when I called in lol
At this point all news has come through airwarriors about a week before I hear it from the OR lol

EricD

Besides waiting for chain of command to announce, where do the AD guys go to find out?
BOL> Advancements Selection Boards ?

F!or those of you who are also active duty--
Does your BOL page say "BUPERS Access has not received Selection Board or Advancement information about or for you at this time"?

dklindsay

F!or those of you who are also active duty--
Does your BOL page say "BUPERS Access has not received Selection Board or Advancement information about or for you at this time"?
That’s what mine says. I was told results will show up there when they are released.

Aircrewman2010

Besides waiting for chain of command to announce, where do the AD guys go to find out?
BOL> Advancements Selection Boards ?
I am an active duty recruiter so I can check my BUPERS, the portal and PRIDE. So from the fleet I don't know of anything besides BUPERS to check. I don't even think your CCC had any extra access. If I catch the results on the portal I'll immediately post on here that they are out.