• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct or Nov 2017 Aviation Board

RedmundBrennan

I copied this from the JUL17 board, might be helpful:

Board Date: 4/12/17
Results Date: 4/14/17 (NFO) 4/24/17 (SNA)

Board Date: 2/6/17
Results Date: 2/10/17

Board Date: 11/14/16
Results Date: 11/28/16

Board Date: 7/18/16
Results Date: 8/2/16

Board Date: 5/18/16
Results Date: 5/24/16

Board Date: 2/24/16
Results Date: 2/25/16

The more recent boards have had super fast turn around. Hope that holds true for ours

MadHatter

pilot
Just started scrolling through this site finally. Wish you all the best of luck with the results! I am scheduled for MEPs next week and hope to make the November board (If its really a thing)!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just started scrolling through this site finally. Wish you all the best of luck with the results! I am scheduled for MEPs next week and hope to make the November board (If its really a thing)!

There is not a November aviation board. If you did a simple scroll you would have seen that rumor stopped on it’s tracks. Stop saying that and potentially confusing more applicants.

Carina

I guess i'll be following this thread since almost all of the 11July board already got their Finsel and orders and I'm still here waiting. I am sure once you guys start getting a Yes, some of y'all will be going to OCS ahead of me :( or hopefully with me.

XWingAviator

New to airwarriors, checking in for this board! Best of luck to everyone, hope we hear back soon!
  • Applying: SNA
  • B.A.: Chemistry, May 2018
  • GPA: 3.29
  • ASTB: 62, 6/7/7
  • Submitted: 15 Aug 2017
  • Board: 3 October 2017
  • PROREC Y: TBD
  • FINSEL: TBD
  • OCS: TBD

tide7

E-2 FRS
None
Checking in. Good luck everyone!
Applying: Intel, NFO, SWO
B.A.: Political Science, French (May 2016)
GPA: 3.82
ASTB: 63, 7/5/6
Submitted: 18 Aug 2017

tide7

E-2 FRS
None
I'm only applying NFO (my vision isn't good enough for SNA), does anyone know if the board looks only at the PFAR/FOFAR score that is relevant if you're only applying for one community? For example, would they only look at my OAR, AQR, and FOFAR scores and ignore the PFAR? My PFAR score is a 5, so it's fine, but it is my weakest. I know this doesn't apply to most people.

BGould6862

I'm only applying NFO (my vision isn't good enough for SNA), does anyone know if the board looks only at the PFAR/FOFAR score that is relevant if you're only applying for one community? For example, would they only look at my OAR, AQR, and FOFAR scores and ignore the PFAR? My PFAR score is a 5, so it's fine, but it is my weakest. I know this doesn't apply to most people.

If you are only applying SNFO, your PFAR will not be factored in according to www.med.navy.mil

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 27