• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct or Nov 2017 Aviation Board

colonial-aviation

Intermediate Jet
How close to graduating college do I need to be in order to go before an aviation board? My recruiter told me 6 months, but looking at Skywalker's info, he already has applied and gotten a decision but appears to be graduating in May of 2018.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm still really early along in the process.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
How close to graduating college do I need to be in order to go before an aviation board? My recruiter told me 6 months, but looking at Skywalker's info, he already has applied and gotten a decision but appears to be graduating in May of 2018.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm still really early along in the process.

It’s 12 months. No more, no less.

colonial-aviation

Intermediate Jet
It’s 12 months. No more, no less.
Ah. I may have mis-remembered her. But that's fantastic! I could apply as early as Fall my senior year if a board meets then!

Since they wouldn't have all of my grades, would that hurt me? I'm currently a junior, by the way. Math major.

Aircrewman2010

No I haven't heard 3 weeks, but I haven't heard anything else. I checked myself on the portal and checked with my NRD HQ and there is no update. Waiting...