• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct or Nov 2017 Aviation Board

menloe

On the last board, some awesome person (@Angel17 ) had the great idea to create a spreadsheet showing all the applicants stats and averages. I found that extremely informative and went ahead and created a similar (almost identical) spreadsheet for this board. I have uploaded a copy here and will continue to update as other members check in. Good luck everyone!

Attachments

• 3 October 2017 Aviation Board Averages.xlsx
    43.4 KB · Views: 170

SCG_TN

On the last board, some awesome person (@Angel17 ) had the great idea to create a spreadsheet showing all the applicants stats and averages. I found that extremely informative and went ahead and created a similar (almost identical) spreadsheet for this board. I have uploaded a copy here and will continue to update as other members check in. Good luck everyone!
Love the spreadsheet idea, but I think the first column for scores should be "OAR" instead of QAR.

Jamie_D

Hi everyone. Checking in. I'm applying for SNA. I got a 57 7/7/8. Just to make sure, the scores are OAR AQR/PFAR/FOFAR? I hope I can make it to this board. I started the process only on August 10th and haven't heard back from MEPS yet for my LASIK waiver. The plan is to continue as is and apply. Good luck everyone!

takeoff

Anyone know how long it takes for the security clearance investigation to be opened? My recruiter says that's the last thing I need to get in for this next board.

egri

Anyone know how long it takes for the security clearance investigation to be opened? My recruiter says that's the last thing I need to get in for this next board.

I got the call to start mine a couple of days after I graduated.

amh1688

what I've heard is that the security clearance gets reviewed after you get a PROREC "Y" as part of your FINSEL, because of money, time, and resources yada yada

dreamtoserve

My OR mentioned something about a possible "rolling board" and there maybe another board in November. Has anyone else heard something like this, or is it just my recruiter trying to make me feel better about missing the October board?

Jamie_D

I haven't heard anything about a possible "rolling board". That would be nice though, since my recruiter didn't seem to know about the new background check change. I'm definitely going to miss this board now...