• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oct or Nov 2017 Aviation Board

Hayley D.

Yes and no. You just have to be ready for whatever. I got a Yes from the 11July board. I found out I was selected July 18th. A few candidates got to go right away in about 2 weeks, and a lot have been going on classes after since. But me and a few others have yet to get a Finsel and it's about to be October so I'll be going on 3 months soon.

And I did say I was available to go asap. I was actually "age critical" but I guess they just need to give me a waiver now since I am prior service hopefully that's quick.
I think I'm more excited about your FINSEL right now than mine. Fingers crossed for you girl!

jrjmc6

Yes and no. You just have to be ready for whatever. I got a Yes from the 11July board. I found out I was selected July 18th. A few candidates got to go right away in about 2 weeks, and a lot have been going on classes after since. But me and a few others have yet to get a Finsel and it's about to be October so I'll be going on 3 months soon.

And I did say I was available to go asap. I was actually "age critical" but I guess they just need to give me a waiver now since I am prior service hopefully that's quick.

Thanks for that! I'm sure your patience is dwindling
Hope you hear soon!

jrjmc6

I know they switched things up where getting an answer to your security clearance now happens prior to knowing if you were selected at board. Has anyone heard back from their security clearance? Is that something our recruiters will notify us of?

amh1688

I know they switched things up where getting an answer to your security clearance now happens prior to knowing if you were selected at board. Has anyone heard back from their security clearance? Is that something our recruiters will notify us of?
I'm curious to know as well...

ichneumonidae

Is this specific to aviation boards? Didn't hear back about my clearance and have already been pro rec'd for Supply :confused:

jrjmc6

Just asked my recruiter who said no news is good news...here's to hoping that's true lol. Cannot wait to finally get an answer. Looked like July aviation board heard back as soon as 5 days post board meeting. WE'RE SO CLOSE!

Chairman4Life

Contributor
Just asked my recruiter who said no news is good news...here's to hoping that's true lol. Cannot wait to finally get an answer. Looked like July aviation board heard back as soon as 5 days post board meeting. WE'RE SO CLOSE!
Thanks!! You just saved me from digging through 50 pages of that thread. Good luck everyone, I will be refreshing this page every 30 minutes until results are released.... the anxiety is real!

BGould6862

Checking in from college Station, TX! I don't know why it took me so long to find this forum, it seems to know things before my recruiter does sometimes...
Fingers crossed! Hopefully I'll see y'all in OCS sometime soon.
64/9/9/9

menloe

Alright ladies and gents, I have attached the final averages. Again, there aren't many changes (except @BGould6862 making everyone look bad with those 9's...)

However, I sincerely wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you all soon at OCS or beyond. Here's to hoping that the wait for results in uncannily short!

Attachments

• 3 October 2017 Aviation Board Averages.xlsx
    44.9 KB · Views: 103

Chairman4Life

Contributor
I copied this from the JUL17 board, might be helpful:

Board Date: 4/12/17
Results Date: 4/14/17 (NFO) 4/24/17 (SNA)

Board Date: 2/6/17
Results Date: 2/10/17

Board Date: 11/14/16
Results Date: 11/28/16

Board Date: 7/18/16
Results Date: 8/2/16

Board Date: 5/18/16
Results Date: 5/24/16

Board Date: 2/24/16
Results Date: 2/25/16