• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

cookie_monster

I watched your what to bring to ocs video, can we bring electric toothbrushes? Mine needs to charge once a week and was wondering if they have outlets to use for that kind of stuff

Ronin88

I watched your what to bring to ocs video, can we bring electric toothbrushes? Mine needs to charge once a week and was wondering if they have outlets to use for that kind of stuff
Yes you can bring one I brought a battery powered one that doesn't charge but you do have plugs, however you would have to charge it at night and stache the charger during the day.

cowjar76

The videos are appreciated. Can you explain the glasses/contacts process? Should I bring my own glasses strap? In the first few days do they issue glasses? I know some people can see well enough to workout without glasses. I can't, my designator is CEC so being blind is alright. Thanks

Hayley D.

The videos are appreciated. Can you explain the glasses/contacts process? Should I bring my own glasses strap? In the first few days do they issue glasses? I know some people can see well enough to workout without glasses. I can't, my designator is CEC so being blind is alright. Thanks

Welcome to the blind CEC club! I graduated OCS a couple of weeks ago. Bring your own glasses, and a strap, but you will also have a chance to buy a strap day 1! You will be issued glasses, but you'll wear the ones you bring for the first couple of weeks until your glasses come in.

Contacts are permitted from the middle of week 9 until the end of OCS.

cowjar76

Congratulations! And thank you this is the answer I was looking for! Understandably most are pilots on airwarriors so there isn't much information on glasses.

Hayley D.

Congratulations! And thank you this is the answer I was looking for! Understandably most are pilots on airwarriors so there isn't much information on glasses.
No problem. Feel free to message me if you have more questions. We should be in the same CECOS class.