• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS submission question

Angchav

This may be a dumb question, I’m currently active duty and my package is ready to submit, the 1420 says to send packages to officerapplications@navy.mil, but the PA says if you have a waiver to send it to CNRC PRB, but there is no address. My friend who recently commissioned remembers having to encrypt through DoD Safe..
I have an age waiver, someone please help, I’m getting desperate!

exNavyOffRec

This may be a dumb question, I’m currently active duty and my package is ready to submit, the 1420 says to send packages to officerapplications@navy.mil, but the PA says if you have a waiver to send it to CNRC PRB, but there is no address. My friend who recently commissioned remembers having to encrypt through DoD Safe..
do you mean you have an approved age waiver or you have an age waiver you need to submit.

what are you going for?

exNavyOffRec

It’s approved through my chain, but not by CNRC. I’m applying for SWO
contact Paul Celestine at NRC or you could ask @Triumph_MAC as he had to do a waiver request as well, but I thought the waiver had to be approved for you to go to board prior to full submission, again I am not sure so verify with a few guys to avoid delaying things.

Triumph_MAC

Scan and email your whole package to Paul Celestin, in your email state that attached is your OCS package for SWE designator XXXX. Within the package is a waiver request for age, TIS etc. he will confirm receipt of your package and let you know what part of the PA you do not meet and that your waivers will be routed for approval.