• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS quotes

cycl06

Staff Seargent Freeman to 2 candidates who put 2 twigs in their kevlar's standing up. So they had twigs with leaves sticking up out their helmets for 'concealment'.

"You two stupids get over here. Like the enemy can't see a f%$&@$ tree movin through the goddamn woods"

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
one of the SI in my compnay it was either Whoobrey or Ixclawugh (u know who i mean) said, ok good to go keep doing that again and u know who ur gonna see ::cocks his head to the right and sticks out his arms:: and says ya the caw caw, the eagle with his head cocked to the right. thats right im talking about the Col.

nowings1

"Just b/c I saved your life doesn't mean I'm your friend. I hate you, Candidate."

SgtInst after successfully heimliching a choking Candidate in the chowhall.

steventheman

Why do fat people keep eating?
When did this happen? This past sumemr? One of our SI's told a candidate in our platoon that he hated him, and it was one of the funniest things that I had heard.

charger

We had a candidate choke and another one saved him, one of the Sgt Instructors came over to make sure everything was ok.

Sgt Instructor " hey it's your lucky freaking day you just got seconds on your doughnut."

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
Kilo Company 1st Inc. who remembers one day after noon chow the Candidate Company Staff decided to take charge and start walking the entire company across the bridge unaccompanied by ANY staff. Man I felt bad for those candidates they got an ass chewing for that one.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
I remember when kilo took off without the staff. They made the whole company get back in formation and unblouse our boots and strip off our blouses and covers. I thought it was because they were pissed, instead it was just a red flag. That poor candidate company commander...his a$$ got ripped.

BigO

"You attend one of our nation's premeire military institutions and you about a rock." -Sgt Inst Gunnery Sgt Barnes speaking to a candidate who was a student at the Citadel

PSno23

GEAUX TIGERS
pilot
That sounds exactly like Barnes! Gunny Barnes was my Sergeant Instructor and he loved giving hell to the Candidate in my platoon from the Citadel. Honestly, I miss Gunny Barnes....call me crazy, but I do.

nowings1

Gunny Barnes...was he the one who was allegedly working on a PhD in psychology? He wasn't w/ our platoon, but he inspected us once, and he came up w/ some wild questions.