• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS quotes

motiv8r

I don't know if he did this in the last OCC class, but this summer whenever he was on duty he would tell his "goons" in our platoon to trash the "Lima Delta" area under the tree whenever we went to chow. It got to a point where the L.D.s had to have their own gear guards. He also appointed a team of "aides-de-camp" who were in charge of keeping him informed whenever he was on duty.

"Where my AIDES at? I wanna be BRIEFED. I want my daily BRIEFING."

And who could have forgotten the time when we were staging for the SULE 2 night hump at 1 am:

"Hey candidate, you want to see a shooting star?"
"Yes SSgt" (retard)
(Grabs candidate's moonbeam, turns it on, throws it halfway across parade deck) "MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Hmm, that was more like a skidding comet."
(turns to next candidate) "You want to see a shooting star?"
"No SSgt"
"You out yo' damn mind."

klostman

the happy dance!
I do remember the daily aides, "were's my brief?" I wanna know what's goin' on today?" 4 mile run SSGT. Oh really? 4 mile run? Good to go, good to go, ehh!! were my turtles at? Huh, weres my turtles at?! 6 or 7 candidates would go, HERE SSGT. You hear that boys? 4 mile run and one of you turtles is gonna be taking a bullet up the butt."

motiv8r

this one just came back to me

while we were eating box lunches on TD-1 or 2

"DRINK THAT JUICE CANDIDATES!!!! WHY DON'T I SEE YOU DRINKING YOUR JUICE???"

"Staff Sergeant this candidate's juice is still frozen"

"YEAH, SO? GNAW ON IT!! GNAW ON IT LIKE A RAT!!! MRRAAGGHWW!!!!!" [makes gnawing face]

any of you have GySgt Casarez? He had a few gems as well.

"Oh, no, no, no, I'm gonna have nightmares because of you!!!"
"You know what you owe me? Yeah, 300. 300 on the location of your friggin' trouser seams."
"I'm a tell you right now boys, you all are gonna fail."

Arc Angel

2nd Lt at TBS
reaper that was good $hit about the Lima Deltas. I'll never forget that.

The other ones from Wright I remember are "Candidate, I despise you."

"Pop it, pop it, pop that steel!"

"Show me your rack, show me your rack before I go insane!"

Here was the best one. Candidate rubbing suntan lotion on his face freezes as SSgt Wright approaches.

"Candidate you are digusting. You are a filthy animal. Do you know what that looks like on your face?"

{Another Candidate speaks up} "Like cum SSGT?"

Wright doesn't say anything, he just left faces and walks off, by the time he's passing me he's smiling so damn hard he can't control himself anymore.

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
reading these quotes takes the edge off going back this summer for Srs. ya its gonna suck, but that just means we get to post more funney quotes. and knowledge too

Xeo111

JDawg2332 said:
reading these quotes takes the edge off going back this summer for Srs. ya its gonna suck, but that just means we get to post more funney quotes. and knowledge too

Haha, right. We're going to go through a tougher version of hell, voluntarily, knowing dern well what's in store for us...but at least we'll have stories! :D

These make for great away messages, btw. No one else gets them, but man! Great away messages. :icon_part

corpsocgmu

Marine Officer
pilot
EA-6B1.....who are you. Sounds like you were in my platoon last summer (K/3) PM me or something and let me know. Now, a story....

I think it was at the end of the second week during first increment last summer, 3rd platoon of Kilo company was getting ready to enter Bobo hall for noon chow. SSgt Goodreau was the only staff around at the time and he was grilling the LDs on their respective illnesses/injuries. He comes up to this one candidate who has his wrist all bandage up,

SSgt Goodreau: "You hurt your freakin wrist. Don't you have a girlfriend?"
Cand. X: "Yes, Staff Sergeant"
SSGT Goodreau: Holy ****, I'll bet she's gonna be real upset/jealous".

Naturally, the whole platoon starts losing it over the implication just made, but one candidate stands out from the rest: the one right on front of me. SSgt Goodreau runs up to him and asks

SSgt. Goodreau: What's so funny, Cand. Y....you got a girlfriend?
Cand. Y: Yes Staff Sergeant
SSgt. Goodreau: Oh yeah, what's his name?

The whole platoon, including Staff Sergeant Goodreau bust out laughing. Good times on a saturday afternoon hanging out by the potomac river. That was one of two times I ever saw the man crack a smile, but it sure as hell was funny. Anyone else remember that?

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
I remember that one!!!! OMG i completly forgot about that, ne ways to elaborate
Cand. Y: SSgt this candidate is NOT a homosexual
SSgt: I didn't ask you that now did i?
DAMN THAT WAS FUNNEY

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
ok i know I am dating my self on this one on pg 5 there's a link to the Poncho essay. first of all Who is this guy, I want to shake his hand, secondly What happend to him??

motiv8r

OK, this is not an OCS quote per se, more of a story that I was wondering if anyone could verify. I heard a rumor about a candidate a couple of years ago who showed up to his 10 week summer OCC class with a full set of golf clubs. Evidently he had heard that there was a golf course on base and wanted to play during libo. Is it just me, or is the image of a SI tossing a full bag of clubs across the parade deck during the seabag drag about the funniest thing ever?

Has anyone else heard this story? Is it actually true?

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
That story is featured in Jack Rupert's "One of Us". I believe it was something he claims happened during his OCS class back in the early sixties.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
This isn't an OCS quote, it's one of the "random quotes" from the Airwarriors homepage, but man, something about it just makes me want to go kick ass.

"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."

That is just nail-eating, hard-charging, whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-call-it right there.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Never thought I'd be posting on the Marine OCS forum, but as the poster of said quote, I thought I'd observe that it was made by a FRENCHMAN of all people . . . go figure.

wutzu

In formation, SSgt Dawkins is pissed, so he walks up and tries to knock a candidate's rifle to the deck, but the cand. is holding onto it real tight. SSgt says "drop your daggone rifle!" after which he says "follow it!"

During inspection
Capt Kellner: Candidate, what's your favorite movie?
Me: Sir, this candidate's favorite movie would have to be Supertroopers, Sir'
Capt. Kellner: [looks away real quick] Why?
Me: The Cat Game, Sir.

(Capt Kellner is from Virginia)
Cand: Good Morning Sir, Cand. xxx, Virginia Tech, Air Contract.
Capt Kellner: What's a hokey?(referring to VT's mascot)
Cand: Long story or short story sir?
Capt Kellner: the short one.
Cand: Castrated turkey sir.
Capt Kellner: How about a little longer than that?
Cand: (goes into this loooonnnngggg explanation about the VT football team and the 19th century)
Capt Kellner: Tell me that the next time i want to fall asleep.

GySgt. Harper was teaching us port arms from right shoulder arms. He says "yall had a blowjob before, right? The ***** be suckin, maybe nibblin a little, and then she bites you. so what do you do? you punch her. right in the forehead." from then on our ditty for port arms from right shoulder arms was "punch her!"

on the ability group fartlek run, our platoon had about 35 candidates in the medium group (20-22min 3-mile time), so those of us at the edges move to the other groups. i get put in the fast group, and i'm sucking wind at about half a mile in and generally feeling like a douche bag. but my buddies pushed me up to the front of the group, and i made it. I'll never forget when GySgt. Whobrey, who led our group, told everyone i did a good job for toughing it out.