• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Questions (For Enlisted)

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Good Evening Airwarriors Community,

I’m an active duty sailor who recently submitted an OCS application on APR 9th 2021 for SNA/NFO. Due to me being active duty, no Officer Recruiter was willing to help me but instead told me to speak with my command career councilors for guidance. if your active duty like me, then you’d know the CCCs are most of the time not very helpful when it comes to commissioning programs and my CCC was no different. However, the OCS checklist was pretty straightforward and I was able to get everything done on my own. Now I’m just worried on what’s the status of my application and how would I be able to check it. I tried calling NRC/OCS help desk/ and MyNavyCareer , but all of them said that I have to check with my CCC. I even emailed ocsquestions@navy.mil but haven’t gotten a reply yet and it’s been 3 days. Is there anyway that I could check the status of my application without having to rely off my CCC who knows nothing about the program?
Thanks in advance
It’s not that they weren’t willing, it’s just that they can’t. It’s a different process for street applicants than prior service. Me as a recruiter i only handle street applicants, if someone with prior service tried to talk to me about joining I would help them the best way by referring them to a prior service recruiter. If you still need help on your process I can help you. I would start with the program authorization of what or groom your applying for, and then the checklist. Mr. Celestine does answer phone calls as well as emails regarding fleet OCS applications. Your ccc will help you route through chain of command and schedule a time for your CO to endorse you after everything has been completed for the checklist.

I’m late to this thread, hopefully your questions have been answered. If you didn’t need any waivers prior to submission your package should be at board, and Paul Celestine would email you saying that he’s in receipt of your package

Last edited:

TommyGuns89

I’m an active duty sailor who recently submitted an OCS application on APR 9th 2021 for SNA/NFO. Due to me being active duty, no Officer Recruiter was willing to help me but instead told me to speak with my command career councilors for guidance. if your active duty like me, then you’d know the CCCs are most of the time not very helpful when it comes to commissioning programs and my CCC was no different. However, the OCS checklist was pretty straightforward and I was able to get everything done on my own. Now I’m just worried on what’s the status of my application and how would I be able to check it. I tried calling NRC/OCS help desk/ and MyNavyCareer , but all of them said that I have to check with my CCC. I even emailed ocsquestions@navy.mil but haven’t gotten a reply yet and it’s been 3 days. Is there anyway that I could check the status of my application without having to rely off my CCC who knows nothing about the program?
Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance
Do you have that checklist or a link to where I can find it?? Im trying to find it and i keep getting a whole bunch of random checklist