• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Questions (For Enlisted)

SWUSN

@elijahh36 No worries, thanks for the reply. I just finished my last physical. Did you have to do a flight eye exam? I got my color vision and depth perception

almond_615

Anyone plan on moving to a different coast after OCS? How are you configuring that now?

I have no idea. I'm single and live in Cincinnati. So I'm getting rid of most of my clothing, throwing everything else in storage, and then just figure it out once I graduate. I would like to go West to be honest, SD/HI/Rota.

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
I have no idea. I'm single and live in Cincinnati. So I'm getting rid of most of my clothing, throwing everything else in storage, and then just figure it out once I graduate. I would like to go West to be honest, SD/HI/Rota.

I’m going to talk to the HHG/Personal Property assistants and see if I’m about to set it up the same way. I’m trying to go back to San Diego, sending my family there beforehand while I finish up my time here in Norfolk???

almond_615

I'm SWO and since we don't know how ship selection will go, I cannot plan that far ahead. Not to mention the fact that I'm a SELRES

Daveeetu

I'm having some difficulties with getting my orders. How far out of your ship dates did you guys get your orders? I was told I am classing up June 20 and I don't know if the 20th is the start of rom or June 5th is the start of rom. I still need time to check out of my command.

I'm having some difficulties with getting my orders. How far out of your ship dates did you guys get your orders? I was told I am classing up June 20 and I don't know if the 20th is the start of rom or June 5th is the start of rom. I still need time to check out of my command.
Do you receive email from Mr Paul with your final selection letter that have your class up date including the time to report for your ROM? That letter should have your ROM date and class date with the info on your detailer that will prepare the orders. Or someone just told you that you will class up without any confirmation from Mr Paul? Just to let you know Mr. Paul is the processor for AD. You need to contact those detailer if you are AD.

Daveeetu

Do you receive email from Mr Paul with your final selection letter that have your class up date including the time to report for your ROM? That letter should have your ROM date and class date with the info on your detailer that will prepare the orders. Or someone just told you that you will class up without any confirmation from Mr Paul? Just to let you know Mr. Paul is the processor for AD. You need to contact those detailer if you are AD.

The recruiters that I have been talking to said my orders should be out this week or next week. Do you have Mr. Paul's email?

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG

Have you verified on ENTRS? It’s coming up quick!!