• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS graduate (SWO) AMA

Wingnut1

What's up bro, when I was going through it I only ran maybe no more than 10 miles a week. when it comes to running information it's not too bad there are slow groups and fast groups, just go with the slow groups. To be honest, even though I came into OCS pretty fit I tend to run with the slow group because it's just easier on your body in the long run, and OCS PT isn't meant to make you in good shape it's just there to make you miserable. Unless you are out of shape you really don't have much to worry about. But maybe I'm pretty biased because pre-OCS and post OCS I'm an avid gym rat. Hope your shins are conditioned for running plenty of folks broke their shins/legs somehow and got disqualified. if you're not used to either jump roping or running you should start bro.
When you said people were disqualified for broke shins were they droped from the program?

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
@saltytoast, where is your billet out of OCS and where did you go for BDOC?

I've been hearing that SWO graduates are being BDOC'd on the coast opposite to their billet. Ie: Stationed in Norfolk, BDOC in San Diego. Could you shed any light on this? Does this happen? If so, how likely is it a SWO graduate will not BDOC at their billet?