• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 10APR2023 SWO BOARD

Did you submit a SWO package for 10APR2023 Board?

• Total voters

ChineseHercules

My Age Waiver got approved today and my package was intentionally for March 10th pro board as I submitted mine on Feb. 9th. And mines got moved to the April 10th SWO Proboard due to medical processing and age waiver. Wishing everyone and myself luck here ??

devodians

My Age Waiver got approved today and my package was intentionally for March 10th pro board as I submitted mine on Feb. 9th. And mines got moved to the April 10th SWO Proboard due to medical processing and age waiver. Wishing everyone and myself luck here ??
How long did it take for your age waiver to get approved?

exNavyOffRec

I should be on there. I'm mainly curious how many people are applying.
How many really doesn't matter as the board doesn't need to fill all the allocated spots they can, this happens frequently. They could have a quota to fill of 80 per board but after review of the applicants only fill a portion of that, or they could fill all of it if they feel the quality is good.

Enlisted applicants are often used to seeing quotas and the number of those eligible and then like to figure out how good or bad of a chance they have, that doesn't work with OCS boards.

Twann

Hello,

Today is the Board convened day, hopefully the result will be released in 2-4 weeks.
I copied a spreadsheet from the previous Board, so please put your stats on it to help future applicants.
Good luck everyone!

Twann

Hello,

Today is the Board convened day, hopefully the result will be released in 2-4 weeks.
I copied a spreadsheet from the previous Board, so please put your stats on it to help future applicants.
Good luck everyone!

It was my bad guys. I changed the exel spreadsheet from view only to be editable. ??