• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 10APR2023 SWO BOARD

Did you submit a SWO package for 10APR2023 Board?

• Total voters
Did you guys all have confirmation email that your package will be at the board from Mr. Celestin?
I received an email. I missed the last board due to a medical thing. So I contacted Mr. Celestin multiple times to confirm I was board ready for 10APR23. He sent me an email a while back. Did you receive an email?

Twann

I contacted Mr. Celestin 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t received confirmation email from Mr. Celestin yet. My Command submitted my package a week before the deadline, so I am afraid my package will be rolled to the next selection board.

Spence111

I contacted Mr. Celestin 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t received confirmation email from Mr. Celestin yet. My Command submitted my package a week before the deadline, so I am afraid my package will be rolled to the next selection board.
I would say it’s best to call him. He’s really busy during the day, so calling at the beginning or ending is better.