• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

TXAGOTDR08

Just curious but what type of medical reason did they disqualify you for? And were you snfo or sna?
SNA. Without going too much into, they said I had an “excessive Phoria”. I got a “highly recommended” to return so hopefully that helps me out to get back

CarterL

I will be applying to this board as well! I have added my info. Here’s to hoping for another high acceptance rate in July! Hopefully those USNA and ROTC guys don’t take all the spots.

I will be applying to this board as well! I have added my info. Here’s to hoping for another high acceptance rate in July! Hopefully those USNA and ROTC guys don’t take all the spots.
From what I’ve read(not 100% sure) the slots gets divided pretty evenly in the navy 1/3 ROTC 1/3 Academy 1/3 OCS. Where as in the Airforce slots gets filled first from academy first then ROTC then OTS.

stautz

Stautz
Damn if you applied last board you probably woulda been selected
I had no "significant" change in my packet, so I skipped a board. I'm not super happy about it either, but it is what it is. I'm very happy for those who were selected, though.