• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08JUL2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

CaptainPattio

Hello all, applying to this board because my LASIK didn't get cleared in time for the last one. My recruiter said that MEPs never got back to him so he is trying to submit my LASIK work through another route. He is new to recruiting. Where is he/me supposed to submit it? Any help from an ex recruiter who has had to submit LASIK for an applicant would be highly appreciated. Any knowledge I can pass along may help me. I have a good package I just want to make the board! I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way lol. Thanks in advance!

Nnamdi25

Hello all, applying to this board because my LASIK didn't get cleared in time for the last one. My recruiter said that MEPs never got back to him so he is trying to submit my LASIK work through another route. He is new to recruiting. Where is he/me supposed to submit it? Any help from an ex recruiter who has had to submit LASIK for an applicant would be highly appreciated. Any knowledge I can pass along may help me. I have a good package I just want to make the board! I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way lol. Thanks in advance!
Have you searched the forum?

CaptainPattio

Have you searched the forum?
Usually you give what the recruiter asks from you. I've already done the form he requested followed by all paperwork from the doctor. He's supposedly submitting it somewhere else now. It may be NAMI? I'm unsure, just asking here in case anyone else has advice on what I should do in this situation. Sorry for any confusion.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Usually you give what the recruiter asks from you. I've already done the form he requested followed by all paperwork from the doctor. He's supposedly submitting it somewhere else now. It may be NAMI? I'm unsure, just asking here in case anyone else has advice on what I should do in this situation. Sorry for any confusion.

Civilian applicants don't do NAMI until they are at OCS.

exNavyOffRec

MEPS will need to review the documents prior to them letting you come in for a physical.