• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Pringles

My NFO buddy said when he was going through OCS that the DI's would make them count pushups together until they hit a number they liked. The candidates eventually caught on that the Di's weren't actually expecting a number, so they would eventually get to 16 (which was their class number) and just repeat 16, 16, 16, 16 until the DI's were happy.
I'm expecting something similar to that happening if we all end up in the same OCS class. I'm excited to hopefully get to go through this together.
Best of luck, everyone!!!

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
My NFO buddy said when he was going through OCS that the DI's would make them count pushups together until they hit a number they liked. The candidates eventually caught on that the Di's weren't actually expecting a number, so they would eventually get to 16 (which was their class number) and just repeat 16, 16, 16, 16 until the DI's were happy.
I'm expecting something similar to that happening if we all end up in the same OCS class. I'm excited to hopefully get to go through this together.
Best of luck, everyone!!!
I'm reading up now on the various forms of torture at OCS