• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Your recruiter will call you but he will only tell you the results if you correctly answer a series of riddles. I'd recommend practicing these. I had a buddy who applied for the last board but never found out his results because he could not answer the riddles correctly. Not a situation I'd want to be in.
Been doing riddles to failure for the past couple of weeks now for this exact reason

Last edited:

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
Does anyone know when the April 8th board will come to a decision? I only applied for SNA. Will my recruiter let me know once he finds out or is there another way to find out?
they decided on April 8th but now it's mostly paperwork and the like. We will find out the results of the April 8th board next week from what I've been told but it could be longer.

Jstingo

SNFO Select
Your recruiter will call you but he will only tell you the results if you correctly answer a series of riddles. I'd recommend practicing these. I had a buddy who applied for the last board but never found out his results because he could not answer the riddles correctly. Not a situation I'd want to be in.
Savage!! 😂