• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

exNavyOffRec

So if you applied for both then they just pick you for one?
In general if you have a better FOFAR score than PFAR score they will send you SNFO, but if they need more SNFO's than SNA's even if your PFAR is better than your FOFAR you could still get picked to go SNFO.

That is why it is important to only apply for what you really want and are willing to accept.

GoVols03

SNFO Select
In general if you have a better FOFAR score than PFAR score they will send you SNFO, but if they need more SNFO's than SNA's even if your PFAR is better than your FOFAR you could still get picked to go SNFO.

That is why it is important to only apply for what you really want and are willing to accept.
I’d be happy with either but since my fofar is a point higher it’s likely I suppose then that’s what I’ll get if they pick me

Ninja

SNA Select
With one week until board does anyone think we could expect the 'at board' list to be posted today or tomorrow?

exNavyOffRec

With one week until board does anyone think we could expect the 'at board' list to be posted today or tomorrow?
That document doesn't do you any good, there have been people on that document who didn't actually go to board and people not on it that did. If you aren't on it by the time you find out there isn't really anything that can be done, it is best just to ask your recruiter what he or she sees.