• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Tyr

Has anyone seen my wingman?
I also see people filling out the spreadsheet that they are confirmed to be at the board. Is the at-board list out? Should I reach out to my recruiter to confirm?

Ninja

SNA Select
I also see people filling out the spreadsheet that they are confirmed to be at the board. Is the at-board list out? Should I reach out to my recruiter to confirm?
I technically guessed on that one, I don't know of any official list being out. But my recruiter said if I didn't hear any pushback two weeks after sending in my package that I was making it to the board.

Tyr

Has anyone seen my wingman?
I technically guessed on that one, I don't know of any official list being out. But my recruiter said if I didn't hear any pushback two weeks after sending in my package that I was making it to the board.
That's fair, I heard something similar

Jstingo

SNFO Select
No At-Board list has been posted on the N311 SharePoint yet

Last edited:

Mil3s

SNA Select
Just be wary of this, last board a small group of people who were told their packet made it to board and didn’t hear anything bad about their packet wound up not being on the list due to various reasons. So just be wary about that. Also some people’s name didn’t make it on the at board list last time but they were seen by the board.

Ninja

SNA Select
Just be wary of this, last board a small group of people who were told their packet made it to board and didn’t hear anything bad about their packet wound up not being on the list due to various reasons. So just be wary about that. Also some people’s name didn’t make it on the at board list last time but they were seen by the board.
Interesting, so the only way to know if we made it 'officially' would either be through the list (when posted) or my recruiter?

Mil3s

SNA Select
Interesting, so the only way to know if we made it 'officially' would either be through the list (when posted) or my recruiter?
Maybe one of the ex recruiters have an explanation for this but I remember this happening last board but it was a small amount of people that this pertained to ( at least on this site. ) You can probably still find the text in the last board thread posts from when it happened to people.

exNavyOffRec

Maybe one of the ex recruiters have an explanation for this but I remember this happening last board but it was a small amount of people that this pertained to ( at least on this site. ) You can probably still find the text in the last board thread posts from when it happened to people.
The at board list isn't perfect, I would never go off of that I always went off of what my processor told me was in the system.

GoVols03

SNFO Select
I changed mine on the excel to “at board” because Paul emailed me and said “your OCS Application will be forwarded to the first available review board for Pilot-13900/NFO-13700”

GoVols03

SNFO Select
I’m curious if you applied for both is it possible to be selected for both and have an option to choose?