• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO BOARD

jamespeters3143

Hey everyone. I took the ASTB last month and got a qualifying score for I-SEL. My recruiter said my application isn't due until early June, and from what I understand the board dishes out decisions sometime in July. I was wondering how long I can expect to ship out to OCS should I receive an SNA spot. I am graduating college and trying to simultaneously figure out a job situation in the meantime. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

OGBean

SNA Applicant
What has helped you guys with your pushups? My run and plank times are fine but my pushups max at 41. I've been consistent on doing pushups for about 2 months now, but haven't seen much change.
Make pushups the last part of your workout after you’ve already tired out upper body. I almost always do pushups until failure. It’s a pretty aggressive way to train but with adequate rest and recovery I've seen the fastest improvement that way.

Ninja

SNA Select
Hey everyone. I took the ASTB last month and got a qualifying score for I-SEL. My recruiter said my application isn't due until early June, and from what I understand the board dishes out decisions sometime in July. I was wondering how long I can expect to ship out to OCS should I receive an SNA spot. I am graduating college and trying to simultaneously figure out a job situation in the meantime. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated!
I'll save you the search, nobody on this form can give you a 100% correct answer on when you would be shipping or exactly when you'd hear back about an I-select application. Personally, I think your best bet would be taking a look at when the OCS class convene dates are and then take a guess yourself and plan accordingly. Hell none of us even know exactly when we'll be hearing results form this board.

Tyr

Has anyone seen my wingman?
I'll save you the search, nobody on this form can give you a 100% correct answer on when you would be shipping or exactly when you'd hear back about an I-select application. Personally, I think your best bet would be taking a look at when the OCS class convene dates are and then take a guess yourself and plan accordingly. Hell none of us even know exactly when we'll be hearing results form this board.
1713217251828.png
Us

jamespeters3143

Might be a dumb question, but where do I look to find OCS convene dates?

DucatiBiscotti

Forklift Certified
What has helped you guys with your pushups? My run and plank times are fine but my pushups max at 41. I've been consistent on doing pushups for about 2 months now, but haven't seen much change.
From a 75th Reg. buddy of mine:

Max push-ups in one minute
Rest 2 minutes
Max push-ups in one minute
Rest 2 minutes
Max diamonds
Rest 30 seconds
Max close grip
Rest 30 seconds
Max wide grip

Rest 3 minutes

Repeat 2 more times

Every set essentially till failure. If you can complete this circuit three times, you’ll breeze through anything

bcrago

Does anyone know when the April 8th board will come to a decision? I only applied for SNA. Will my recruiter let me know once he finds out or is there another way to find out?

JRCarl22

Does anyone know when the April 8th board will come to a decision? I only applied for SNA. Will my recruiter let me know once he finds out or is there another way to find out?
Your recruiter will call you but he will only tell you the results if you correctly answer a series of riddles. I'd recommend practicing these. I had a buddy who applied for the last board but never found out his results because he could not answer the riddles correctly. Not a situation I'd want to be in.

Praying4Pilot

SNA Selectee
Your recruiter will call you but he will only tell you the results if you correctly answer a series of riddles. I'd recommend practicing these. I had a buddy who applied for the last board but never found out his results because he could not answer the riddles correctly. Not a situation I'd want to be in.
Mine made me pay to find out last time!?!? 🤣

Last edited:

DucatiBiscotti

Forklift Certified
for real man it happened to my buddy Eric once