• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ196

H1Winger

More Slots

I can confirm more slots, I Just talked to a close friend of mine when I was a SSGT., who is a SGT. Instructor, and he basically told me that for you guys in 196have a Plt. + more candidates. Good luck, and Hint for your boots, Been in ten years, Buy your Bates lites and break em in, I personnaly do not like to hump in them, but everyone has there best choice. Have fun, any Questions Just ask!

docholiday

I can confirm more slots, I Just talked to a close friend of mine when I was a SSGT., who is a SGT. Instructor, and he basically told me that for you guys in 196have a Plt. + more candidates. Good luck, and Hint for your boots, Been in ten years, Buy your Bates lites and break em in, I personnaly do not like to hump in them, but everyone has there best choice. Have fun, any Questions Just ask!

"So your saying there's a chance."-Lloyd Christmas(Dumb and Dumber):icon_zbee

H1Winger

After OCC

Rust Bucket not exactly on point. I graduated TBS July 2 and I am currently in IFS in Quantico. As for you guys completing OCS, unless your in one of those summer programs, you will be sent to Mike company at Camp Barrett untill TBS starts. You are paid as a 2nd LT. and for the most part you go on leave and take a break. Unless you are a prior, you will get leave but, go in the hole, you have to accumulate leave, however, they let you go neg. for about two weeks. Some of you guys will request TAD/PTAD to go and screw around with your OSO. Im a prior and have absoulutly no idea what an OSO does but what im told is the time is usually good and you get to show off to your friends and then run them to dirt. You will be doing good for your OSO's office and its free leave. For some, OCS is pretty tough, due to injurys. Once you get back from your two week break, or less ( Charlie CO. had less than 10 days) you will check into your company. Those injurys will be looked at and some of you will remain with Mike CO. untill your injurys heal. Some guys decide to go back to there OSO and work for a few months. This helps get them relaxed and heal however, if your an SNA/NFO my suggestion is get yourself to P-Cola ASAP. Good luck

Trev82

pilot
Good luck, I was OCC 193, right around the same time you all are going. I suggest you get off Coronado and get up to Camp Pendleton, run the hills! You will thank me later! Have fun....Ill see you in P-Cola

HAHA getting my ass off coronado isn't easy to do w/ the beach 3 blocks from my house, however i have been hitting up the hills in balboa park with the bellevilles and i'm getting a pretty good workout that way. I would definitely head out to pendleton if my dependant card didn't expire like 5 years ago..... My cousin's taking me over there tho next weekend to work on land nav. On another note, post OCS/Pre-TBS to SNA's do their IFS in quantico or after TBS do their IFS in quantico or is it all done in p-cola...

Ground&Pound

I heard that they were going to add a whole company...can you confirm? O by the way what boots do you like for the ruck marches...are the issue ok for that?

Conaway

Rust Bucket not exactly on point. I graduated TBS July 2 and I am currently in IFS in Quantico. As for you guys completing OCS, unless your in one of those summer programs, you will be sent to Mike company at Camp Barrett untill TBS starts. You are paid as a 2nd LT. and for the most part you go on leave and take a break. Unless you are a prior, you will get leave but, go in the hole, you have to accumulate leave, however, they let you go neg. for about two weeks. Some of you guys will request TAD/PTAD to go and screw around with your OSO. Im a prior and have absoulutly no idea what an OSO does but what im told is the time is usually good and you get to show off to your friends and then run them to dirt. You will be doing good for your OSO's office and its free leave. For some, OCS is pretty tough, due to injurys. Once you get back from your two week break, or less ( Charlie CO. had less than 10 days) you will check into your company. Those injurys will be looked at and some of you will remain with Mike CO. untill your injurys heal. Some guys decide to go back to there OSO and work for a few months. This helps get them relaxed and heal however, if your an SNA/NFO my suggestion is get yourself to P-Cola ASAP. Good luck

Awhile back I saw a schedule for TBS companies. Any chance you know where I can find that?

docholiday

My OSO is suppossed to go up to Quantico this coming week to meet with the board and make selections. So after waiting for so long I should be finding out something at the end of the upcoming week.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
It doesn't look that bad when you just look at it, or even when you ue it on libo to get to the chowhall. It is hell though when your whole company is in file going over it. No matter what kind of shape you're in, it will suck. It's not a deal breaker...just another thing to add to the "this sucks"pile.

THUNDERBEAST

Just found out that I was selected SNA to OCC-196 and I am curious, what happens next? I know that I need to head down to p-cola for a flight physical, but do I have to formally accept the selection? And is there anything else that has to happen before September?