• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ196

docholiday

How many of ya'll have already been selected for 196? Also wondering how many more slots are still available for the next board?

Trev82

pilot
I may be wrong but i don't think anyone on here will be able to tell you how many slots are still available...I submitted my packet back in febuary and was selected SNA 196... have you put your packet together and submitted?

docholiday

I wasn't selected in the last board cuase of my PFT, it was a 268. But now have a 280 and hope to get selected in August.

Trev82

pilot
as far as i know the OAR isn't even looked at for Marine OCC, i have no idea what mine was..i had all 7's as well. Well good luck man, hope to see you there in sept!!

McCollum11

Have to Fly, Have to Fight, Have to Crow!
After getting my medical waiver I applied around the beginning of the year and was pre-selected 196 Air, from OSO San Diego. Good luck with your app Doc.