• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ196

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
First liberty. Was the second Candidate Company XO and did well. PT is pretty easy as is academics. The mind games suck as does "the bridge." Most of the Airwarriors I've met here at 196 are doing pretty well. Wish I had some time to catch up on some of the posts I've missed but I've got some knowledge to study. Hope everything is going well on AWs. Semper Fi.

Trev82

pilot
THe bridge does suck, as do the mind games, though we're about to start week six where the pace will pick up. Monday we have o-course test, tarzan and confidence course, as well as LRC 2 that week sometime. Its going to be a long week but the light at the end of the tunnel is beginning to shine...cunningham where were you on that PFT i thought you had me beat!!

Brett1

Banned
THe bridge does suck, as do the mind games, though we're about to start week six where the pace will pick up. Monday we have o-course test, tarzan and confidence course, as well as LRC 2 that week sometime. Its going to be a long week but the light at the end of the tunnel is beginning to shine...cunningham where were you on that PFT i thought you had me beat!!

Sounds like you boys have things handled..... kick ass!!!

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor

They're doing LRC2 week 6 now? We did it attached to SULE2 and all that other shit week 8. LRC 2 is a lot more fun than the first one.

Conaway

LRC 2, CRT Intro, ECourse Intro, and Final OCourse done! Got a 1:10 on my final OCourse, rockin it! CRT wasn't as bad as I thought, rifle messes up your back if you go cross body muzzle down. Life is getting better here. My platoon is pulling things together and daily life is running smoother. We have about 2.5 weeks of hard training left and then we just wait. 26 days and I'm stoked! Good luck to everyone else.

Trev82

pilot
yea the middle pft was solid for me as well 19:06 and 1:06 on the o-course, i didn't do so well on the e-course i ran a 36 but hopefully will pick that up. Our platoon took the gold in the pugil sticks knocking out third platoon, and soon we shall face charlie for the bread and butter. This week we have the dreaded 9mi hike and sule 2 once week 8 is done its all pretty much done...wish everyone best of luck...oh and the platoon's inspection arms is FINALLY coming together, move to the button PUSH, move to the cover CLOSE, move to the trigger FREEZE, CLICK POP, ORDER....ARMS

Conaway

yea the middle pft was solid for me as well 19:06 and 1:06 on the o-course, i didn't do so well on the e-course i ran a 36 but hopefully will pick that up. Our platoon took the gold in the pugil sticks knocking out third platoon, and soon we shall face charlie for the bread and butter. This week we have the dreaded 9mi hike and sule 2 once week 8 is done its all pretty much done...wish everyone best of luck...oh and the platoon's inspection arms is FINALLY coming together, move to the button PUSH, move to the cover CLOSE, move to the trigger FREEZE, CLICK POP, ORDER....ARMS

Only amateurs use ditties.

Conaway

Maybe some of us should focus on staying awake in class...

Good luck with what appears to basically be the last real week candidates of 196. It'll be a long couple days, but thats all...

Haha! Damn, that's the second person who has gotten me on that. Touche.