• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Occ 193

zuggerat

Hey boys and girls... I just got picked up for OCC 193 on an air contract... way beyond excited, im pissing my pants uncontrollably!!!! :icon_tong AIM is zuggerat88 if anyone wants to shoot the sh!t!!! WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Got the call today too. As a retread I'm not so hyped up but it's a relief to have that out of the way.

Cya there, bro.

kanakAttack

how much for the ape?
CONGRATS to both of you! I'm still waiting to hear (fingers crossed). Zuggerat, when did you submit your app?

holloway

Selected for the fall.

Just got the word from my OSO today (Boston area). I was selected for OCC 193 (air).

I'm pumped!

kanakAttack

how much for the ape?
Does anyone know when the west coast board will meet? I'm in so. CA but I'm not sure what district number I'm in or when the board meets but I had all my stuff in Mar. 31.

maineiac515

OCC 193
holloway, I am in Boston as well, missed the call from my OSO today though... Hopefully I will have a slot at OCC 193 (Air) as well. Damn classes getting in the way of the important things.