• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 190 acceptance (merged)

Stonewall82

OCS 190 - Anybody hear the word yet?

Just heard from my OSO today that I got in on an aviation contract. So stoked, definitely "made me wanna run 3 miles and do pull ups on a tree banch." Anybody else hear back a positive yet?

MikeG

UH-1Y pilot
Stonewall82 said:
Just heard from my OSO today that I got in on an aviation contract. So stoked, definitely "made me wanna run 3 miles and do pull ups on a tree banch." Anybody else hear back a positive yet?

Congrats...I'm hoping to hear similar news, but I'm on the west coast. From what I understand our boards don't even meet until next week. Ugh..the waiting is killing me. :) What were your stats, if you don't mind posting them?

zuggerat

Stonewall82 said:

you bastard lol

DimndDave14

Yeah I recieved a call from my OSO and he said I got in. I had to cover the phone as I let out a big "HELL YEAH", I was also at work so everyone was looking at me. But after I told them what it was about they just said O okay. I am also East Coast. I just still can't believe after working so hard to get to this point its actually here.

tperng

I got in as well :D ! Ground contract. Just heard from my OSO today. Here are my stats:

PFT - 272
GPA - 3.4 Computer Engineering (already graduated)

Best of luck to those of you still waiting on good news from the board! :)

*SemperFi*

Gentlemen,
See you out on Brown Field, got the call last night it's going to be a helluva ten weeks!! OOORAH hard chargers!
S/F,
Gallup

Glen

OCS 190 Accepted. Anyone else?

Well, the message finally came out. I am in for class 190. Anyone else in the same boat? And oh, I am prior enlisted(Motivated Sergeant). Looking forward to meeting you all on October 9th.

Glen

Hey SSgt,

I thought you got accepted to class 189. What happened? Anyways, great that you will be there with me at 190. EERAH!!!

*SemperFi*

Sgt & SSgt,
Congrats, I'll see ya'll out there. If you have any advice on 5 paragraph orders and land nav it'd be much appreciated. We civilians we'll be looking for your guidance out in the field. OOORAH I'm stoked to be a part of the Brotherhood of Arms. See you guys on the 9th.
SEMPER FI,
GALLUP