• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 190 acceptance (merged)

FidelisKing

i've been accepted to OCC-190 on an NFO contract. I am going this weekend for my flight physical down in pensacola and was wondering if anyone else has been through this yet. I know its the new way they are doing flight physicals but i'm trying to figure out why its a 2 day process. i will be leaving early morning sunday and getting back late night wednesday (flying out of Philly). Thanx for any response in advance

Hope to see all you on Oct 9th and best of luck to all Motivators still in the waiting game... i know how that anticipation BURNS. Semper Fi

gringo

I have a pilot slot, and I'm in 190. Where is your OSO getting that info from? Mine told me that 21 of 32 pilot applicants got in.

MikeG

UH-1Y pilot
gringo said:
I have a pilot slot, and I'm in 190. Where is your OSO getting that info from? Mine told me that 21 of 32 pilot applicants got in.

I'm as much in the dark as anyone else, but I'd guess that figure (21/32) is for a particular region. I know a lot of people in the east got into 190, but the west (different boards, remember) had almost every SNA slot that I've heard of get deferred to 191.

gringo

I'm sorry those numbers were from the East Coast board. I forgot that they have a west coast board.

spec05v

Waiting...
I applied for 190 pilot slot, but my application was not considered until the "second board." I was told that my application wasn't good enough to get into 190 and would be attending 191 instead. The applications for this October's class were just very competitive. Congrats to those that made it.