• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 190 acceptance (merged)

DevilBrauch

Glen said:
Hey SSgt,

I thought you got accepted to class 189. What happened? Anyways, great that you will be there with me at 190. EERAH!!!

Hey Glen...Nice to see that you were selected too. About class 189, I didnt get selected....I dont know what happend. I thought that I was pretty damn competitive. Anyway, its a blessing to know that we were accepted to this one! My only question now is how do we know if we (ECP applicants) were given an air contract. The MarAdmin says that everyone is "ground" at this point. What did you apply for Glen? Anyway..I cant wait to get this thing goin. 47 days and a wake up!

About the 5 paragraph order and land nav... I would be more than happy to help out.

Semper Fi,

GySgt (Sel) Brauch

Glen

Well, I didn't get 189 because my packet got there late. But anyways, I am still glad I made 190. About the contracts, I am going ground(Infantry or Tanker). I guese for you, you will find out at TBS. Hey, congrats on youe sel to GySgt, EERAH!!!. Myself, I was selected to be the MSG of the year for my Company(NAM). If I win BN, I would have gotten meritorious promoted and a Navy & Marine Corps Commendation Medal.

R/S
Glen

spec05v

Waiting...
Still waiting to hear... I was told that it would be mid-Sept before I would find out. I'm going for air. Hope to see you all in October.

Nebulae

Nebulae
Congrats all who got in! I'm on the west coast and waiting to hear back....so nervous! Anyways, hope to join you all in October. Congratulations again!

Glen

For you guys and girls out there still waiting on the good news, I feel your pain. Believe me, the waiting game sucks!!!, I know.But keep your head up and stay positive. Hope to see you all in October.

Glen

rossaholman

Lt, USMC
Blip said:
Does anybody know approximately how many canidates will be at 190?

Justin

Its not a matter of how many go ... what matters is how many will walk across the parade deck on that last day. We had about 40% less come grad day. OCS is the best interview the world has to offer, take it all in brothers and good luck.

OCC 186, Charlie Co, 5th Plt ... KILL

I had no answer to your question ... just felt like adding some motivation

Space Monkey

ocs 190 ground

pft: 273
ASVAB: 93
3.45 Geography Degree (Texas State University)
Columbus, Mississippi
Prior Service air force officer

MikeG

UH-1Y pilot
Well, I'm on the west coast, and I just got the call from my OSO. I wasn't selected for 190...she said it was quite full. BUT...I'm pre-selected for 191 already! So I'm guaranteed frozen for sure. Soooo...more waiting. But hey, I'm in. Oorah!

272 pft
97 ASVAB
6/6/6 ASTB
3.4 GPA, Internat'l business

Nebulae

Nebulae
Just got the call from my OSO, I'm "unofficially" in for OCC 190 as an NFO! Just out of curiosity...are there any other females going?

spec05v

Waiting...
Is anyone else still waiting for the "second" board for 190? It seems that the slots are filling up and many apps have not been looke at yet. Oh well, I'll keep training like I'm in.

Air Contract
ASTB 7/8/6
PFT 281
GPA 3.2 Econ

MikeG

UH-1Y pilot
spec05v said:
Is anyone else still waiting for the "second" board for 190? It seems that the slots are filling up and many apps have not been looke at yet. Oh well, I'll keep training like I'm in.

Air Contract
ASTB 7/8/6
PFT 281
GPA 3.2 Econ

With those stats, you *should* be good to go. And I don't know what's up with that whole "second" board thing...smells kinda funky to me. Just hang on...you should have word no matter where you're located within a couple days.