• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 190 acceptance (merged)

Trev82

pilot
nebulae i was offered an nfo slot as well, along with ground, but for pilot i was told that there were no slots available or it was really full. East coast guys however didn't seem to have a problem attaining selection........

Nebulae

Nebulae
Congrats gringo!

Trev82....
Do they always have the east coast board meet first? Or do they alternate...cause that sucks if the west coast always gets the last pick for the slots like that.

Forza19

Accepted!

Hey I just found out the other day that I got OCC 190 and an NFO slot. I was pulling for my 1 point waiver to go through for a pilot slot but thanks to the slim pickings it had no chance. Guess applying at TBS for any open slots is the only way to go for pilot. Congrats all!

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Forza19 said:
Hey I just found out the other day that I got OCC 190 and an NFO slot. I was pulling for my 1 point waiver to go through for a pilot slot but thanks to the slim pickings it had no chance. Guess applying at TBS for any open slots is the only way to go for pilot. Congrats all!

Best of luck on that, I have begun to hear rumors from TBS that they don't want NFOs to convert their contract to NA...specifically "a contract is a contract" but best of luck at OCS and worry about that later...

JZAB

Livin the MEU life
pilot
Was selected for OCC -192 on an Air Contract. Was the best feeling I had in a long time. Then I had to take a 5-chapter exam. I could not remember a thing, so stoked about getting in. I was wondering if anybody else herd back yet though it was the first board for the class

BILLDO

Liable to get caught on a trip wire...
jamnww said:
Best of luck on that, I have begun to hear rumors from TBS that they don't want NFOs to convert their contract to NA...specifically "a contract is a contract" but best of luck at OCS and worry about that later...

They'll let NFO's transfer if they are lucky enough to be one of the 4-5 that get the SNA slots available for ground assignables, but they don't do the "everyone who's qualified can have one" like they did I think it was for Alpha this year. The *contract is a contract* comes from NFO's getting PRK and switching to SNA, they won't let it happen, at least not prior to hitting training.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
My OSO said the board is starting to select people a class in advance. Its going to be the new way to do things for OCC eventually. It means he is guaranteed a slot in 191.