• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

abctotheabc

So I just bought this book from Amazon which is an OAR Study Guide for 2018-2019. It came with a link to some useful stuff and practice tests online if anybody wanted. I'm studying for the test now hoping to take it sometime in late January and I've read through countless stuff on this forum so thought I'd give back when I saw this.

https://www.triviumtestprep.com/oar-online-resources

Nevang5

so they scored 54/80 then? I'm trying to take practice exams online and I scored a 48 my first practice test, I want to apply as an intel officer in the navy reserves and I currently hve a year left of school but my GPA is 3.8 for mechanical engineering. I'm trying to boost my score though so I have a better chance

bdepaola

so they scored 54/80 then? I'm trying to take practice exams online and I scored a 48 my first practice test, I want to apply as an intel officer in the navy reserves and I currently hve a year left of school but my GPA is 3.8 for mechanical engineering. I'm trying to boost my score though so I have a better chance
Sorta. 54 out of 80 but 20 is the bottom, not 0. Your recruiter will be able to give you more assistance about your specific program. And a practice test isn’t the real test, so a 48 practice doesn’t carry any weight like a 48 OAR would.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Your post is all out of whack. You don’t take the OAR for Reserve programs.

Also you’re 22... very likely without any intel experience and no graduate degree applying for a program what wants folks with 3-4 years experience and masters degrees. You need to resonsider your strategy because right now you’re not going in the right direction.

jwang9009

So I just bought this book from Amazon which is an OAR Study Guide for 2018-2019. It came with a link to some useful stuff and practice tests online if anybody wanted. I'm studying for the test now hoping to take it sometime in late January and I've read through countless stuff on this forum so thought I'd give back when I saw this.

I just took the math portion on this link? It was a lot easy than the study book I have.

ostliel

Thanks for sharing. Now that you've taken the test, would you say this material was helpful in preparing? The content is slightly different than other guides I've been using, particular in the Mechanical Comprehension portion.