• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR exam sign-ups

ElJefe392

Hey everyone, I cannot believe I haven't heard of this website before. I'm really looking forward to utilizing the help and insight offered here from all of your experience. In the moment I am trying to find out how to sign up to take the OAR. From what I've read online, you have the option to take it online as well as in person if a testing site is located near you. I currently live in Charleston and am struggling to find an officer recruiter to refer me to a testing site, although I believe the Citadel might be an option. Some guidance would be much appreciated.

V/R,

EMN1

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey everyone, I cannot believe I haven't heard of this website before. I'm really looking forward to utilizing the help and insight offered here from all of your experience. In the moment I am trying to find out how to sign up to take the OAR. From what I've read online, you have the option to take it online as well as in person if a testing site is located near you. I currently live in Charleston and am struggling to find an officer recruiter to refer me to a testing site, although I believe the Citadel might be an option. Some guidance would be much appreciated.

V/R,

EMN1

Have you tried emailing and calling the points of contact listed on the ASTB website?

Also, have you asked your CCC?