• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nuclear Weapons - REPORTEDLY - found in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Always remember, if it's pro-war/pro-Bush/pro-conservative/pro-reality, it CAN NOT be trusted. If it's anti-war/anti-Bush/anti-conservative/anti-reality then it MUST be trusted. That's how a lot of people think today.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Always remember, if it's pro-war/pro-Bush/pro-conservative/pro-reality, it CAN NOT be trusted. If it's anti-war/anti-Bush/anti-conservative/anti-reality then it MUST be trusted. That's how a lot of people think today.

And then there's the vast majority of people who think the far ends of both parties are full of complete f-cksticks.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
squeeze said:
And then there's the vast majority of people who think the far ends of both parties are full of complete f-cksticks.

More often than not, yup. It just baffles me how people will trust liberal leanings and foreign media/countries over conservative leanings in news reporting. It's crazy.

"That helps Bush, it MUST be wrong." That's what I'm talking about.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
well, I haven't seen anything more on it.... I think that nukes might have been a false report... else it would be plastered everywhere.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
VetteMuscle427 said:
well, I haven't seen anything more on it.... I think that nukes might have been a false report... else it would be plastered everywhere.

Could have been. But false or true, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't see much of it. How much attention did the Sarin get?

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
Fly Navy said:
Could have been. But false or true, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't see much of it. How much attention did the Sarin get?

I've got more sarin in my kitchen than they found in those shells

FlyingDoc

What would happen if we actually did find nukes? The liberals would point to Bush and say he staged it for the media.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Punk, John Ashcroft is probably monitoring this board personally. That mention of Sarin in your kitchen could have FBI agents swarming your pantry within the hour.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Drudge himself my be conservative, but his site really isn't. He gives equal smashing to everyone. The reason it may appear unbalanced is that he links to stories that the predominantly liberal media put on page C-17 of the paper. Much like Fox News being trashed for being conservative--the rest of the media is so leftist that nuetrality appears right-wing. Most of his site is only links to others' stories, so I don't know how anyone can really fault him for accuracy. His personal news items are occasionally put out prematurely, but he also scoops a lot of traditional media--stained blue dress, anyone?

The weapons are, or were, in Iraq. No one goes through 12 years of sanctions and a couple bombing campaigns to safeguard a non-existant program.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
Cate said:
Punk, John Ashcroft is probably monitoring this board personally. That mention of Sarin in your kitchen could have FBI agents swarming your pantry within the hour.

that would be the Patriot Act in action, wouldn't it

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Do you guys even know what the Patriot Act says in it? Or is it a matter of imagining far-off scenarios by taking the PA to an extreme situation?

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
kmac said:
Do you guys even know what the Patriot Act says in it? Or is it a matter of imagining far-off scenarios by taking the PA to an extreme situation?

I have read through excerpts of it

its only some of our rights it throws right out the window

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
If it throws rights out the window, the Courts haven't thought so. Your right to freely plot to kill thousands of people, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.