• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC Winter Service Selection

Python

pilot
Contributor
Dude, your unit fails! Our DEC grads found out last week. Judging from other threads on here, many Mids already have their service selections back. In other words, NSTC has put out that information...

His unit is like mine. Haven't heard anything about December grads here. It makes me feel us spring grads won't find out till Christmas or later. Where do you go to school?

navy09

None
His unit is like mine. Haven't heard anything about December grads here. It makes me feel us spring grads won't find out till Christmas or later. Where do you go to school?

I don't understand how that matters. NSTC sorts everyone nationally for each community and releases all selection information at the same time, I could be smoking crack but that just makes sense. Maybe some instructor that's in the know could chime in here...

PM sent

Python

pilot
Contributor
Per our SWO Advisor (oddly enough), the boards are meeting in a few days...

I heard today that they just met. I don't know what that means (as in do they meet again or how long after the meeting does the info get sent out to the units?)

Aggie08

IFS complete, starting API June 26!
Here at Texas A&M we found out about a month ago for december grads. We have 8 december grads headed to Pensacola, 6 1370's and 2 1390's.

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
I gotta say, all 8 commissionees going to Pensacola is pretty abnormal. Whoever posted the first comment on this thread, are you sure there were that few 13X0 slots available?

I'd feel bad for at least a couple seconds if us Ags grabbed a quarter of the available slots...

Python

pilot
Contributor
I gotta say, all 8 commissionees going to Pensacola is pretty abnormal. Whoever posted the first comment on this thread, are you sure there were that few 13X0 slots available?

I'd feel bad for at least a couple seconds if us Ags grabbed a quarter of the available slots...

Don't feel too bad. My unit does the same thing.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot

Every male commissioning mid in my senior class (w/ the exception of us 5th years) ended up in Pcola one way or the other, 1390 or 1370. That was 2007, and I have heard similar things both in 2005/6/8 so I wouldn't say recently abnormal.

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
I didn't expect that...I would think it would be more balanced, even with the lack of nukes and too many SWOs.

Oh well, guess that's what I get for not keeping up with the forum.